Summer PIANO LESSONS around Dublin
Date Listed 23/06/2017
Hi, my name is Kinga and I'm an enthusiastic professional, fully qualified pianist and piano tutor (B.A. Hons. of Music in Piano Performance and Teaching). I have been enjoying teaching piano for over 8 years now, solid experience in the classroom, my pupils have 100% success rate in Royal Irish Academy of Music exams. I teach students of all levels and ages.
Have a look at the benefits of playing piano, to list just a few:
- it's a great brain workout (will help you think and analyze faster)
- strengthens self-confidence (that's valuable in any part of your life)
- improves perception and concentration
- facilitates learning languages
- developes creativity (great for kids but also for people working long hours in offices etc.)
- and many more!
If you want to spend your summer holiday in a fun and creative way, give me a ring or drop a message! We can arrange lessons to your convenience. Reasonable prices.
Looking forward to hearing from you!