Afterschool Program Coordinator
Date Listed 15/06/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
The Program Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the effective management of the day-to-day running of the Sherpa Kids Programme; making certain that all children attending receive optimal care at all times, with a focus on a safe and secure environment delivered through a structured, well balanced programme.
We offer a permanent role 30-35 h/ week, during term time. During holidays, work schedule might be significantly changed.
Working hours: approx.7:30 – 9:00 AM and/or approx.13:30 – 18:30 PM.
Location: St. Nicholas of Myra National School, Kinsealy.
Start date: August 2017
We offer our staff:
- Opportunity to join an international business in Ireland
- Opportunity to develop professionally both in childcare and also on business management side, gradually taking over increased responsibilities
- Continuous training and development
- Opportunity to be part of an international team of childcare professionals, liaise and exchange ideas with colleagues at both national and international level
Qualifications & Qualities required:
- Dynamic, self-motivated and enthusiastic with a commitment to delivering high quality care programs
- FETAC 6 certification
- Occupational First Aid certification
- Experience in working with children delivering safe and stimulating play. Experience in working with children of 4-12 years is considered an advantage
- Passionate, creative, approachable, adventurous personality
- Strong ethical behaviour
- Excellent Communicator with a good standard of English
- Clear driving license
- Good PC knowledge.
Garda Vetting Check will be required for all staff which will be undertaken following interview.
Job Type: Permanent