Childminder in South Dublin
- Date Listed21/06/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
I'm looking for a welcoming and friendly family in Dublin as Live-out during summer as full time. ( I will be available from the 9th of July to the 15th of September)
Besides this, I am fully flexible on weekends.
More Information about me:
· I currently live in Portobello, Dublin
· I am studied Food Science and Health, and I am going to do a master degree in TU Dublin next term.
· I already have first aid training due to my profession in Turkey.
· My English level is Advanced. I would be grateful to develop it further with you.
· I am a healthy and balanced nutrition person. Therefore, I like cooking and also I am passionate about doing yoga.律♀️
· I have recently started to learn Ukulele.
· I have experience caring for children in different age groups from 4 to 12. I love spending time with children and doing creative activities with them.朗
· I have tutored children from the age of 7 to 15. I especially helped them studying for their exams at math.✏️
· I'm a non-smoker and animal lover.
· I have all the required documents to work in Ireland.
To sum up, I grew up in a large and loving family, that's why I know the importance of being a family and trusting each other. Therefore, please feel free to send me a message or email if you need more questions and details. firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm looking forward to talking with you!☺️