Dublin 5: Childminder Needed; Long Term Position
Date Listed 02/12/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
An experienced childminder is needed from mid to end January 2018 to look after two lovely, chatty and energetic children (girl aged 8 and boy aged 10) in their own home, and to keep house for the family in Killester, Dublin 5.
Child-minding hours: school days (Mon-Fri from 2pm-7pm), school holidays (Mon-Fri from 9am-6pm)
Extra housekeeping hours in the morning (if required)
Role includes school pick-up (on foot / by bicycle - close to home), support with homework, school activities, organising school lunches, bring kids to sports and activities after school, simple family meals, general house-keeping.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience minding children of similar age (applicants with references preferred);
- Be outgoing, friendly, and have a reasonably good standard of English;
- Like cycling / walking, being outdoors and playing with kids;
- Have an Irish/EU driver's licence (car available for use);
- Be Garda-vetted;
- Be eligible to work in Ireland until at least August 2018.
This role would suit someone in Ireland long-term, perhaps with grown up kids; mature, good-humoured, willing to flex and adapt to another family's needs.