Experienced caring childminder required for Dalkey, Co. Dublin
Date Listed 05/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
Kind and caring, experienced childminder / nanny required from late August to help take care of our 2 girls (7 & 11 years old) and 1 boy (9 years old) and be a part of our family in our home in Dalkey, South Co. Dublin.
We require somebody from end of August onwards, 5 days a week from about 2.30pm-6.30pm most days. You would need to pick up the children from school, help with homework and make dinner each day. There would be very little housework as part of this job - it is truly a nanny job as really want somebody reliable who is great with kids.
- Experience minding children of similar ages - reference(s) required
- A genuine love of children
- Able to cook dinner for children
- Full Garda vetting to work with children
- Fluent English
- Must have own car and full clean driving license (we can help with petrol).