Full Time Nanny - Carrickmines, Dublin 18 - €17/€18 per hour - Driver Essential
- Date Listed17/10/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced Nanny to look after three children aged ten and six years old and a twenty two month old.
- A minimum of two years childminding or nannying with the same family.
- Excellent references.
- Fluent English
- A full, clean driving licence and own car
- Ideally a FETAC or QQI childcare qualification but this is not a deal breaker
- Someone who really enjoys taking care of children
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 8am to 5.30pm
- Taking care of the twenty two month old boy and carrying out age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities with him to stimulate and encourage his development.
- Dropping off and collecting the older children from school, after school activities and playdates.
- Supervising homework
- Planning and carrying out a variety of fun activities including arts & crafts, games, puzzles, etc.
- Bringing the children to the park, on walks, to the local amenities, etc.
- Preparing tasty and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Light housekeeping duties in relation to the children only.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €17 to €18 gross per hour
- Excellent Terms and Conditions