Full Time Nanny - Donnybrook, Dublin 4 - Driver Essential
- Date Listed14/09/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a full time, experienced, professional Nanny to look after two children aged 6 and 3 years with a new baby due next month.
- A minimum of two years experience as a Nanny or a Childminder with the same family.
- Excellent References
- Fluent English
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Ideally a childcare qualification
- Experience of newborns
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 7.30am to 5.30pm
- Responsibility for the care, wellbeing and safety of the children.
- Dropping to and collecting the children from school, playdates and other activities.
- Carrying out age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities.
- Assisting with homework.
- Light housework in relation to the children including keeping the play areas tidy, managing the children's clothes and toys, etc.
- Assisting mother with the newborn until January after which the Nanny will have sole charge of the baby.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV and the contact details of your referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- Negotiable Salary
- Nanny Car Provided
- childminder required childminder
- evening babysitting
- nanny babysitting
- nanny babysitting in dublin
- childminder jobs
- childminder dublin
- after school care dublin
- au pair
- part time
- house cleaning
- live in nanny
- babysitting jobs
- school pick up and drop off
- childminding jobs