Full Time Nanny - Dundrum, Dublin 14 - Excellent Salary - Driver Required
- Date Listed14/09/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a full time, experienced Nanny to look after four children aged 3, 4, 7 and 9 years old.
- A minimum of two years' Nannying or childminding experience with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Ideally a childcare qualification but this is not a deal breaker.
- An interest in sport and outdoor activities.
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am to 5.30pm
- School runs
- Cooking healthy meals
- Carrying out suitable activities both in and out of the house and having fun
- Preparing the children’s uniforms making sure they have the correct belongings each day
- Assisting with and supervising homework.
- Light housework in relation to the children only.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Salary is dependent on experience.
- Reimbursement of mileage expenses
- Excellent Terms & Conditions