Full Time Nanny - Foxrock - Top Salary - Driver Required
- Date Listed07/04/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a full time, experienced, kind, caring Nanny to look after three boys aged eight, six and two years old and a newborn.
- A minimum of two years' Nannying experience, ideally with the same family.
- Excellent References
- A full, clean driving licence and own car
- Ideally a FETAC or QQI Childcare qualification
- Fluent English
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am to 5pm
- Dropping to and collecting from school, play dates, after school activities, etc.
- Taking care of the two year old and the newborn maintaining routines.
- Getting the children ready for school in the morning including breakfast, organising uniforms, kit, etc.
- Assisting with and supervising homework.
- Carrying out a variety of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities and games.
- Keeping the general areas clean and tidy.
- Children's laundry
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
- Top Salary - negotiable depending on experience