Full Time Nanny - Malahide - €16 per hour - Driver an advantage but not a deal breaker
- Date Listed14/10/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced Nanny to look after a seven month old little girl. Her three year old sister attends a creche during the day.
- Ideally a minimum of three years' relevant experience with at least two years with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- Ideally a FETAC or QQI Childcare qualification to at least level 5.
- Experience with babies would be preferable.
- Up to date paediatric first aid would be a distinct advantage.
- A driver with a full, clean driving licence would be preferable but not a deal breaker.
- Fluent English.
- Hours: Monday and Friday - 9am to 5pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - 8am to 6pm
- All care pertaining to the baby.
- All nursery duties
- Looking after the three year old in the event of creche closure or illness.
- Creating stimulating and engaging activities for the children
- Light housekeeping duties in relation to the children only.
- Monitoring developmental milestones, personal care for the children (nappy changes, bath time), keeping play areas neat and tidy, regular rotation of toys, reading books and singing songs, cooking fresh, healthy, and nutritious meals for baby led weaning.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €16 gross per hour
- Excellent Terms & Conditions.