Full Time Nanny for Newborn - Monkstown - Top Salary
- Date Listed12/01/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a kind and caring, professional Nanny to look after a newborn baby boy.
- Ideally a minimum of two years childminding or nannying experience with excellent references.
- Two years relevant experience with the same family would be preferable.
- Fluent English.
- Up to date Paediatric first aid would be desirable.
- A FETAC or QQI Childcare qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Monday to Friday full time hours.
- Sole care nanny duties.
- Setting and maintaining excellent feeding and sleeping routines.
- Food preparation / weaning.
- Responsibility for the baby’s laundry and spaces.
- Keeping the parents up to date on all developmental changes.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top Salary dependant on experience.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions