Live-In Nanny - Ballsbridge - Top Salary - Driver Essential
- Date Listed05/08/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a full time, live in, experienced, professional Nanny to care for four children aged between five and twelve years.
- A minimum of two years' similar Nannying experience with excellent references.
- Energetic, highly organised positive individual
- Hold a full clean driving licence & be an experienced driver
- Able & willing to travel abroad or down the country with the family as and when required
- Ideally someone who can swim
- Someone with an easy-going personality who is fun & relate to children of different ages
- Candidate should be flexible and able to adapt to changes in a busy fast paced household
- Someone who is confident but discreet
- One Week On / One week off at present - this would subject to change depending on family requirements. Please be aware that for every week worked there is a week off on full pay.
- Get children dressed and ready for school
- Prepare breakfast & clean up afterwards
- Prepare lunches
- Ensure all children have necessary items for daily scheduled after school activities
- Assist with homework occasionally if required
- Drop and collect children to & from schools
- Ensure children's play arears are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Organise play dates and drop to and from play dates
- Get the children ready for bed
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
- Top Salary
- Use of Nanny Car