Nanny - Blackrock - Driver essential - €16 per hour - 40 Hours per week
- Date Listed05/08/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a professional, experienced Nanny to care for three children in Blackrock:
- Boy aged nine years old
- Girl aged six years old
- Girl aged three years old.
- A minimum of two years Nanny/Childminding experience with the same family.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English
- A FETAC or QQI Childcare qualification would be an advantage.
- 8am to 6pm - Four days per week
- Giving the children their breakfast.
- Dropping and collecting the children to and from school and montessori.
- Bringing the children to their after school activities and play dates.
- Carrying out a range of outdoor activities including trips to the playground, park, etc.
- Assisting and supervising homework.
- Preparing and cooking snacks and meals for the children and if possible preparing the evening meal for the family.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV and the contact details of your referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
- €16 per hour.