Nanny - Dublin 18 - One Child - Top Salary - Driver Required
- Date Listed21/07/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a kind, caring and experienced to look after a four month old baby girl.
- Ideally a mininum of three years Nannying experience, with at least two years in the same job.
- Excellent References.
- Experience of small babies would be a distinct advantage.
- Paediatric First Aid would be preferable.
- Ideally at least a minimum level 5 QQI or FETAC qualification.
- Fluent English
- Driver with full, clean driving licence.
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 5.30pm.
- Organising the baby's daily schedule
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles, maintaining feeding and nap routines.
- Playing a variety of age appropriate games and activities with this little girl.
- Focusing on her education and development as she grows from baby to toddler and beyond, and updating her parents.
- Light housekeeping if time allows
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Salary - Negotiable - Dependant on experience and qualifications
- Excellent Terms and Conditions