Nanny - Leopardstown - January Start - Top Salary - Driver Required
- Date Listed12/01/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a professional, experienced, kind Nanny to look after four children aged from ten months to twelve years.
- Ideally a minimum of two year's childminding or Nannying experience with excellent references.
- Two years experience with the same family would be a distinct advantage.
- Fluent English
- A full, clean driving licence.
- A FETAC or QQI Childcare qualification and Paediatric first aid would be preferable.
- A lover of outdoor pursuits and sports would be a desirable.
- Monday to Friday: 7.30am to 6pm.
- Organising the care of the four children.
- Preparing healthy and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Maintaining a good routine around feeding and sleeping for the baby.
- Development activities
- Dropping to and collecting from school, pre-school, extra curricular activities, playdates, etc.
- Bringing the children on walks, to the park, to the playground, to fun activities, etc.
- Playing outdoor games and organising outdoor activities.
- Puzzles, reading stories, jigsaws, arts & crafts, assisting with and supervising homework.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top Salary - negotiable and dependant on experience.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- Nanny Car provided