Nanny - Ranelagh, Dublin 6 - €15 per hour - 30/35 hours per week - Driver not essential
- Date Listed16/09/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for an experienced, professional Nanny / Childminder to care for three children aged one, three and five years old.
- A minimum of two years' childminding experience with the same family.
- Fluent English
- A childcare qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Up to date first aid would be desirable
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 3pm
- Collecting the children from school.
- Supervision, playing and entertaining the children.
- Carrying out a variety of age appropriate indoor and outdoor activities
- Assisting with homework
- Keeping the children's playroom, bedrooms and bathroom tidy every day and clean up after eating.
- Preparing snacks for the children.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your Referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €15 per hour
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
- childminder required childminder
- evening babysitting
- nanny babysitting
- nanny babysitting in dublin
- childminder jobs
- childminder dublin
- after school care dublin
- au pair
- part time
- live in nanny
- house cleaning
- babysitting jobs
- school pick up and drop off
- childminding jobs