Part-time Childminder in Booterstown
Date Listed 03/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
We are looking for a caring person to mind our daughter aged 7 in Booterstown south Dublin.
We are looking for a part-time childminder looking for an afternoon activity matching school calendar, from Monday to Friday, since 14:15 (some days 3:00) to 6- 6:30 pm.
We are looking for the following qualities in our childminder:
- Available from 28th of August
- Pick up from school
- Sets good example and provides a loving, caring home environment
- Ensure a good routine
- Prepare healthy children's meals/snacks
- Assist in completing homework
- Play and engage with her: arts, crafts, baking, playground, playdates
- Manage the logistics of afterschool activities
- Absolutely no smoking
- Help with housekeeping
We would like to hear from people who have a strong childcare background and a genuine interest in caring for children. Irish references and fluent English are essential. First aid training and Garda vetting are plus. We would like to find a person for a long term.
If you think you would be suitable please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
Add to Watchlist