Part Time Nanny - Blackrock - 2 Children - January Start
- Date Listed12/01/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypePart-Time
We are looking for a kind, caring, experienced and professional Nanny to look after two children aged five and three years.
- Ideally two years experience as a Childminder or Nanny.
- Two years with the same family would be desirable.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English
- A FETAC or QQI Childcare Qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- Up to date Paediatric First Aid would be preferable.
- Monday to Friday: 1pm to 5.30pm
- Sole care of these two children.
- Dropping the children at and collecting them from school and pre-school.
- Bringing the children to parks, playgrounds, after school activities and playdates.
- Carrying out a range of fun indoor activities including Lego, Arts & Crafts, puzzles, jigsaws, reading stories, games, etc.
- Preparing tasty and nutritious snacks and meals for the children.
- Light housework in relation to the children only.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your referees to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Salary dependant on experience.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions