Top Nanny Job - Dublin 4 - Nanny Car + Excellent Salary - Immediate Start
- Date Listed06/05/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a Nanny for three boys:
- aged 13 years
- aged 5 years
- aged 3½ years
- Ideally a minimum of two years' experience as a Nanny or Childminder with the same family.
- Excellent References.
- Fluent English.
- A minimum of a Level 5 QQI or FETAC Level 5 Childcare Qualification would be an advantage.
- A full, clean driving licence.
- Full Time Hours - Monday to Friday - 40 Hours per week.
- Taking care of the younger boys including arts & crafts, puzzles, trips to the park or the playground, age appropriate activities, etc.
- School runs as well as collections from play dates, extra-curricular activities and sports.
- Assisting the 5½ year old with his homework and supervising the 13 year old with his.
- Laundry in relation to the children only.
- Tidying up the play areas
- Preparing and cooking snacks and meals for the children.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family please send your full CV and the contact details of your referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €15 - €18 per hour depending on experience.
- Nanny Car
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- Motor Expenses if using own car