Part Time Nanny - Galway - 3 Days per week - Excellent Salary
- Date Listed07/01/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypePart-Time
A lovely family in Galway are looking for a part time, Nanny to look after their 6 month old baby.
The family are looking for a Nanny who will commit long-term, is kind, calm and has considerable experience with babies.
- A minimum of two year's experience in a family setting with excellent references.
- Paediatric First Aid.
- Fluent English
- A QQI or FETAC Level 5 Childcare Qualification would be an advantage but not a deal breaker.
- Hours: 8½ hours per day - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Keeping the baby occupied through the day with walks, educational activities and reading and singing to him
- Supporting with the child’s development
- Facilitating bath / bedtime
- General nanny duties
- Preparing healthy baby good and bottles through the day
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume and contact details of your Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €14 - €18 per hour depending on experience.
- Excellent Terms & Conditions