Full Time Nanny - Tralee, Co. Kerry - Driver Required - Car provided
- Date Listed13/01/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for an experienced, kind, organised and proactive Nanny to care for two children:
- Girl aged six years old with cognitive disability.
- Boy aged 15 months
- Fluent English
- A minimum of two year's similar experience ideally in a family setting.
- Excellent References
- Up to date Paediatric First Aid would be an advantage.
- At least a FETAC or QQI Level 5 Childcare Qualification would be an advantage but not a deal breaker.
- A Full, clean driving licence - Car can be provided.
- This can be either a Live In or Live Out Position.
- Hours: 40 hours per week - Flexibility regarding days.
- Shared charge role as the mother works on a part time basis.
- Educational and engaging activities for both children.
- Assisting mother with the organisation and day to day running of the house.
- Play school runs.
- Getting the children up in the morning, feeding and dressing them.
- Light housework including tidying up the children's play areas, laundry, etc.
- Some shopping.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV or Resume along with contact details for your Referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- €12 to €14 per hour
- Nanny Car provided
- Excellent Terms and Conditions
- Accommodation provided if Live In option is preferred