Full Time Nanny - Ballyclough, Limerick - Driver Required - Immediate Start
- Date Listed13/01/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a responsible and reliable Nanny or Childminder to care for a three year old boy and his three month old little brother.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a family setting with excellent references.
- Experience of young babies.
- A full, clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English
- Hours - 40 to 45 Hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Duties include all baby care, sterilising and making bottles, getting out on walks and maintaining a good routine around feeding and naps.
- Getting the children up and ready in the morning.
- Pre-school drop-offs and pick-ups
- Preparing healthy meals
- Organising the children's daily schedule
- keeping the home tidy and organised
- some light housekeeping duties
- the children's laundry and ironing
- outdoor games, trips to the park, playground, etc.
- keeping the children's bedrooms tidy and organised
- Art & Crafts, puzzles, reading stories, etc.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send us your full CV or Resume and contact details for your Referees.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Excellent Terms & Conditions
- €14 per hour
- Petrol / Diesel expenses