Date Listed 11/01/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
An Accounts Assistant vacancy in a large Agri Business based in Cavan.
This role represents an opportunity for an ambitious young individual to progress and take on full ownership of the accounts team of an ever expanding business.
• Monthly Stock Control
• Entering data on accounts package
• Preparation sales invoices and reconciliation stock
• Generating of weekly & Monthly KPI reports as well as completion of all paperwork in line with company procedures
• General letter correspondence with clients and employees
• General day to day account administration – delivery dockets, invoices, statements, payments
Experience and Qualifications
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
• A qualification in Accounting, Finance or Business related degree desirable but not essential.
• Good basic knowledge & understanding of accounting and payment processes
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools, Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
• Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability as well as organisational skills in a working office
• Good interpersonal skills to liaise & negotiate with employees, suppliers and customers
• Demonstrate Teamworking and Leadership skills
• Effective Communication skills with proficient written, numerical and verbal skills
If are interested in the position and have the necessary experience and qualifications please email your CV and cover letter.