Payroll/Accounts Administrator - Clare
- Date Listed21/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are currently seeking a Payroll/Accounts Administrator to join a construction company based in Co Clare.
The successful candidate will be initially employed on a 6 month contract basis. This is to be reviewed and it may result in permanent employment.
The successful Payroll/Accounts Administrator will be proficient in use of Sage and have an excellent understanding of payroll and admin.
- Liaise with external payroll providers
- Incorporating payroll changes that have been notified by agreed cut-off dates, such as, process and monitor all staffing changes including starter, leavers and other amendments to salaries
- Dealing with all payroll queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with the preparation of the company’s monthly management accounts;
- Carry out any other tasks commensurate with this role.
- Ideally accredited payroll/accounts technician or similar, alternatively must be able to demonstrate excellent understanding of payroll theory
- Worked within a similar role for at least 2 years
- Knowledge of Sage is a plus
- Up-to-date with payroll legislation
- Experience within construction industry will be an advantage but is not essential
- This role requires an energetic, high attention to detail individual who works well under pressure and has a track record of meeting deadlines
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office Suite