Date Listed 30/07/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Temporary
Buying Administrator - Temporary Contract - Cork City
Cpl are currently seeking an experienced Buying Administrator for our well known corporate client based in Cork City. This person must have at least 2 years Purchasing/buying Administration experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a well-established company.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for reviewing and approving Requisitions and Purchase Orders daily
- Managing the Procurement mailboxes.
- Running daily reports
- Problem solving
- Strong analytical skills
- Focused and process driven
- Previous experience in customer service is desirable
- Knowledge of MS suite with particular focus on Excel.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in procurement would be a distinct advantage.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Jessica Sullivan on 0214 626116 or email your CV to email@example.com