Italian Technical Support - Level 2
Date Listed 05/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Italian Business Network Technical Support Professional Level 2.
Some knowledge of consumer class devices would be required to support certain types of customers. Initial hands on training is provided on all product groups in a lab environment at the commencement of employment, however good prior knowledge of networking protocols and topologies is essential.
*Duties & Responsibilities
*• Provide highly skilled Phone, Email and Chat support to business customers for NAS, Switching, Routing, Wireless and Security devices as part of the front line Level 2 Support structure. A good mix of both technical knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
• Manage a queue of tickets bringing each to a resolution, which can include escalating them to another department or tier of support.
• Updating tickets in your queue within SLA targets ensuring the quickest resolution for our customers.
• Adapt to the technical level of the customer in order to facilitate effective communication of solutions or of ongoing troubleshooting.
• Where necessary, use remote desktop applications to provide quicker solutions to the customer. Recreation of customer’s environment or configuration in our lab may also be needed in some circumstances.
• Recognition and escalation of systemic issues to management in order to reduce inconvenience for our customers and/or other team members.
• Must be flexible and able to follow potential directional changes in the business needs and support structure efficiently and effectively as required.
• Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets.
Skills & Qualifications
• Fluent Italian and English, both Oral and Written
• CCNA / CompTIA Network+ certification or equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential, relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
• Experience of supporting NAS devices will be an asset.
• Comprehensive understanding of PC hardware/software and be fully conversant with routed TCP/IP, Firewalls, LAN and other network technologies as well as the Windows operating system.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
• Proven time management skills and ability to work under time pressures.
• Fantastic team spirit and mentality with a focus on customer satisfaction.