You might be interested in these similar ads
Key Responsibilities:Plan the most effective daily transport and delivery schedules.Process orders received via telephone, email, fax, face-to-face or via Sales Team.Prepare Delivery Dockets, and schedule and allocate drivers to deliveries.Ensure all customer orders are delivered within agreed time-frame.Maintain daily Shipping Records.Prepare and maintain all relevant paper-work for payment trans ...
Customer Service Manager Salary €45,000 P/A Our client based in West Cork is looking for a Customer Service Manager.Job Spec-Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will lead and motivating the customer service team to ensure they're delivering top class customer service. You will know the company's products, propositions and policies inside out and be able to communicate them to other membe ...
Responsibilities First point of contact within the office Answer and direct phone calls Manage and address all block related issues Responsible for the pursuance of service charges and updating records on in-house software system Project management Liaising with insurers and health and safety personnel and assisting with the execution and delivery of block policies and sa ...
Part time Medical Secretary / Office administrator required for Medical Clinic in Douglas, Cork.
PL are currently seeking experienced receptionists and administrators for temporary and short-term contracts in Cork Key responsibilities:Ability to manage a busy switchboardTake calls, deal with queries and pass to the relevant staff memberMeet and greet visitorsProvide high level of support to both internal and external customersCoordinate meeting rooms, facilities and refreshmentsOrder office s ...
Seeking part time office work (2-2 1/2 hours in the mornings) have over 10 years legal/receptionist experience, have a little medical secretary experience
Insurance sale and service role cork city Insurance qulaifictaions an advantage-spa If you love pets and are looking for a new role in the Insurance industry please email us your CV. Location is Cork City Mon -Friday office hours email CV to email@example.com Must love dealing with customers and customer sales and queries
Logistics Co-Ordinator 30K + Benefits -
Date Listed 26/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
- Facilitate the shipping of products from one destination to another
- Arrange transportation, schedule staff, and arrange deliveries to meet customer demand with little to no delay
- Receives products and coordinates delivery
- Prepares loads for shipment
- Takes steps to avoid quality control issues
- Manages activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met
- Oversees inventory of goods and vehicles
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- GOOD computer skills essential -IMMEDIATE ROLE -Contact Nichola NOW 01-6704488