Date Listed 10/07/2017
Job Type Full-Time
Quality Manager required for a Bakery in West Cork to work with the Production and General Manager to ensure the upkeep of the current quality system.
- Ensure company is in compliance with all food safety legislation, third party and customer standards.
- Responsible for all audits both customer and third party audits
- Respond and investigate customer complaints
- Management and upkeep of the quality system
- Science or related qualification
- Knowledge of HACCP and BRC standards
- Good communication skills
- Being able to work as part of a team and on their own
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Due to location own transport will be required
If you believe you are the right candidate for the above role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Add to Watchlist