This is a direct support role handling a variety of personal assistance responsibilities
Date Listed 14/02/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
is a direct support role handling a variety of professional and personal
assistance responsibilities. The right person will have some support
experience, a passion for travel, and the ability to work a flexible schedule.
If you are looking for a hands-on Executive Assistant role, please continue reading and apply today!
· Heavy calendar management within Outlook.
· Arrange and schedule all meetings.
· Assist with personal errands, travel planning, and process expense reports for the team you support.
· Review incoming mail and email; respond independently when appropriate.
· Assist in events, invite lists, name tags, and tasks as required.
· Create and update PowerPoint presentations as needed.
· Assist with various projects and provide backup support when needed.
· At least 1-2 years of support experience, preferably in a technology start-up environment.
· B.A. / B.S. Degree from a college or university.
· Ability to work a varied schedule based on the needs of the people or team you support.
· Extremely well organized with a proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Attention to detail in written correspondence and excellent computer skills, particularly within the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Familiarity with complex international and domestic travel itineraries, and expense reporting via Concur.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please apply
Our company assists companies in all industries with Temp and Direct Hire search and placement for Administrative, HR, Operations, Marketing and Sales jobs.