Administration and Accounts Assistant
- Date Listed11/01/2022
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Admin & Accounts Assistant
Our client in Sandyford is looking for an experienced accounts assistant/office administrator to join their team.
Location Sandyford, Dublin 18.
Work Hours 36.25 Hours (Mon-Fri: 9:00am – 5:15pm)
Rate/Salary €30,000 - €32,000 (DOE)
Duration Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date 31/01/2022
This exciting junior level position will be especially suited to an ambitious, multi-tasker who wants to showcase all they can offer.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Individual and company performance related bonuses.
- Onsite car-parking.
- Educational assistance
- Gym membership
- Canteen facilities
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Commuter Ticket Tax Saver.
Outline of Responsibilities:
- Ability to quality check and format large technical documents
- Ability to prepare documents for binding and printing using PDF Editor
- Research Skills – With knowledge of Best Practice, Regulatory & Legal Requirements, Government Policy etc, in business administration and human resources.
- Assist with drafting guidance documents/manuals related to various business and administration tasks and processes.
- Assist with keeping admin and training records updated
- Identify areas requiring improvement and implementing procedures to increase efficiency
- Organising couriers and deliveries
- Administrative management of projects using Coretime System
- Dealing with external suppliers for purchase/renewal of hardware and software.
- Maintain IT equipment and software inventory.
- Assist with appropriate resolution of support tickets created by employees with external software providers.
- Co-ordinate equipment/software return by employees who leave the company.
- Provide ad-hoc support on administrative projects as required
- Dealing with service providers and subcontractors.
- Accounts receivable processing, preparation of sales invoices, dealing with clients, allocating time charged against bills.
- Accounts payable processing and payment runs.
- Reviewing employees’ expenses approved by Line Managers.
- Arrange bookings/payments for employees such as: training courses, seminars, conferences, hotels, and others.
- General accounts work.
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources policies and guidelines.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., hours of work in Coretime, interview documents, holidays, leaving procedure)
- Assist with developing and updating policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinate on boarding process and onsite inductions for new employees.
- Provide support on ad-hoc HR matters to support the business and promote good practice
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Business qualification and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong IT Skills- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Teams, Outlook), PDF Editing Software, Sage50, Sage Payroll, Coretime.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines, while also maintaining a high standard of work
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Excellent problem-solving and team player skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, dealing with co-workers, clients, and service providers in a courteous manner.
- Ability to use own initiative to solve issues that may arise.
We look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team