Administration and Technical Assistant
Date Listed 15/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Sherlock Recruitment have an exciting opportunity, Our client is looking for a full time experienced Administrator and Technical Assistant for their busy offices in Dunlin 12.
The Administration and Technical Assistant will be part of a fast paced environment, which will require excellent communication skills both customer facing and within your own team. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with minimal supervision and also working in a team setting with strong organizational and administration skills.
Responsibilities as the Administration and Technical Assistant will include:
Ensuring the tidy and efficient operation of the office, scanning, composing correspondences, use of SAGE Business Software, production of quotations, sales orders and ordering supplies. In addition, answering phones, creating reports, and maintaining records are all important elements of the role.
Core requirements of the role:
- Strong minded, driven and a desire to progress.
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Performing administrative tasks in an office setting
- Commercially aware and numerate.
- Proficiency with computer programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel, and database systems
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Ability to self-manage tasks and time.
- Maintain relationships with key customers.
- Reading and understand technical documentation.
- Experience in an administrative office role.
- Must have proven continuous improvement skills.
- Effective communicator at all levels of the business.
- Be able to demonstrate objective decision making skills in all that you do.
- Remain calm in pressurised situations.
In return for all the above we will offer the successful candidate the following:
- A challenging, responsible and satisfying role within an expanding business
- Career development opportunities.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- 20 days holiday entitlement (+ Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension
If interested please respond to this ad with your CV and cover letter