Administration Role - Weekly Pay
- Date Listed25/02/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are currently recruiting an experienced Administration professional for a full time role. Majority of calls to the office are sales related, you will log these and follow the CRM system through until job is made active. You will be responsible for supporting the sales, marketing, surveying, and administration teams.
This position is based in Harrold's Cross.
This includes the following:
• Receiving calls and dealing with client queries
• Filtering calls to evaluate the opportunity
• Setting up inquiries on Simpro
• Assign job to surveyors with detailed instructions
• Prepare Quotations and send to client
• Manage the turnaround of inquiry/survey and quote and ensure all updates are noted on the system.
• Produce weekly and monthly reports (KPIS) for sales team
• Ensure all correspondence is processed in a timely manner
• Follow up on all incoming enquiries and information to support effective close out of all open / outstanding works
• Manage the rostering of residential jobs
• Rostering jobs
• Ad hoc duties as required