Administrative and Business development intern
- Date Listed27/01/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeInternship
CEI International Exchange Centre, is part of the CEI Group, based in France and created in 1947. Being part of an international group, we are proud to organise various Educational, Training, Cultural and Tourist activities: http://www.groupe-cei.fr/groupe-cei
In our bright and cosy office in central Dublin we share our common passion for youth mobility. Guided by our experience and motivation, we organise Job & Internship placements, Accommodation & English courses.
We are happy to welcome our group and individual clients coming from Europe and beyond: http://www.cei-work-travel-study.com/
If you already see yourself in our team, this is perfect timing for you as our Dublin Branch is currently looking for an Intern available to start ASAP.
Curious about it? If
so, please read below:
Your main responsibilities:
- Phone reception
- Organising group meetings held by Consultants & taking minutes
- Liaising with clients and different departments to collect, check, record and follow-up documents until completion (Booking forms, internship agreements, proofs of attendance, Europass documents etc.)
- Supporting the team of consultants according to current projects and priorities
- Developing partnerships
- When needed, providing support with profiles’ analysis and placement (if this is of interest for you)
- Following up candidates’ progress throughout their mobility by contacting students and companies (Phoning, emailing, feedback questionnaires)
- Translating and/or adapting CVs on demand
- Strong English (intermediate or higher) & Advanced French are required
- Strong Organisational skills, Attention to detail & Proactivity are mandatory
Why give it a try?
You will improve your Customer service skills, Office coordination, Business development techniques and will be working in a fast-paced environment. You will become part of a friendly and dynamic team experienced in training and monitoring interns
- Office location: Central Dublin, Dublin 2, Ireland
- Job Sector: Staffing and recruiting
- Period: 6 months minimum
- Remuneration: 500€ gross payment. Please note that the successful intern must obtain a PPS number.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday, 9am to 6pm, with 1-hour lunch break (and some nice coffee/tea breaks) - to be confirmed on place
- Full training is provided, however, a passion for languages and cultures is necessary
If you are interested:
Please send a CV and Cover letter to Ms Keta Velinova at firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the reference ADMIN INTERN APPLICATION