Call Centre Agent x10 - Cabinteely
Date Listed 13/08/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
Roles and responsibilities:
• Providing front-line phone customer service to policyholders, beneficiaries, agents, and internal customers.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and strive to meet service standards.
• A typical day will likely involve fielding between 75 to 100 calls.
• Communicating effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers to resolve questions and issues.
• Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team.
• Collaborating with management or other team members as appropriate to proactively address service issues and concerns.
Required Skills for this role include:
• At least 1 year of experience in a professional/office related environment (i.e. office support, administrative, clerical, customer service) that required you to work regularly scheduled shifts.
• At least 1 year of experience using a computer with Windows PC applications that required you to use a keyboard, navigate screens, and learn new software tools.
• An education level of at least Leaving Cert level or equivalent ( high school diploma or GED Preferences).
• Previous healthcare industry experience in a Provider (hospital/doctor’s office) or Insurance company that required knowledge of contracting, credentialing or medical claims.
• Demonstrated focus on quality that includes attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability for your work product.
• Ability to communicate (oral/written) effectively in a professional/office setting.
• Effective troubleshooting skills where you can leverage your research, analysis, and problem-solving skills.
• Time management skills that require the ability to cope with a complex, changing environment.
Location: Location: Bóthar Bhré, Kilbogget, Cabán tSíle, Co. Contae Bhaile Átha Cliath, Ireland (Bray Road, Kilbogget, Cabinteely, Co. Dublin).
Please send your CV for immediate review to email@example.com.