Client Customer Care Representative (€11p/h) - Dublin City Centre
Date Listed 10/04/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Cordant People are on the lookout for a Client Customer Care Representative for a large document processing organisation, going through an exciting period of rapid growth. The role would involve working in a fast paced and challenging environment and reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, and working off-site on their customer's sites.
You will be responsible for Off-Site Archiving/Cataloguing and Account's Processing. Maintain and facilitate continuity of service to our customers archive assistant with experience in accounts is preferable.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Dealing with all customer queries
- Processing Accounts
- Excellent Communication skills
Personal characteristics/ Competencies Required:
- A professional and very dynamic person that can adapt to the ever-changing environment
- Manual Handling
- Must be self-motivated and deliver on agreed commitments in a professional and timely manner
- Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven and ambitious
- Communicate all information in an open and courteous manner
- Strong organisational skills and problem-solving abilities
- Willingness to deliver on external client's expectations
- High level of proficiency with computer systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Numerical accuracy.
What to do next?
Call David Dooley on 016704488 or attach your CV!