Communications and Administration Assistant
- Date Listed11/01/2022
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Communication & Administration Assistant
Our client is looking for a communication administrator to join their team in Dublin.
Location East Wall, Dublin.
Work Hours 39 Hours per week. Shift work***
Duration Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date February 2022
***6.00am to 4.00pm or 12.00pm to 10pm (i.e. 10 hour shift) Mon – Fri
If working weekends Sat/Sun/public holiday Monday 9.00am to 6.00pm.
The roster operates on a three-week cycle & every third week person gets a long weekend & finishes on the Friday evening at 9.00pm as opposed to 10.00pm.
If you have a strong focus on customer service, with an ability to manage events in a professional manner & excellent IT skill. This could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Our client will provide necessary training to the successful applicant for this position.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Pension (After 6-month probation period).
- Free parking.
- Canteen facilities.
- Shower facilities.
Outline of Responsibilities:
- Customer Service is key. You will be responsible for:
- Receiving all communication from members of the public.
- Responding to all communications with the public in a professional manner.
- Updating the company platforms as necessary. These will include
- Social media platforms such as Twitter & Facebook
- Company websites.
- Using all internal systems to log and track incidents, where appropriate
- Call handling, receiving all calls and processing all information received to distribute to relevant stakeholders.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- 1-year minimum Call Centre experience
- 1-year minimum in a Customer Service role
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for professional use
- Use of social media in a professional context
We look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team