Control Room Operator
- Date Listed11/01/2022
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Control Room Operator
Our client is looking for a control room operator to join their team in Dublin.
Location East Wall, Dublin.
Work Hours 42.5 Hours Average per week. Shift work***.
Rate/Salary €39,000 including shift allowance.
Duration Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date 28/02/2022
*** Normal average working week will be 42.5 hours per week. 12 hours per shift. 4 shifts on, 4 shifts off, based on a rotating basis, which includes night shift working.
If you have exceptional communication skills and can work well within a team to manage emergency situations, this may be the job for you.
Our client will provide necessary training to the successful applicant for this position.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Pension (After 6-month probation period).
- Free parking.
- Canteen facilities.
- Shower facilities.
Outline of Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all health and safety requirements.
- Respond to all emergency calls/alarms as required.
- Be customer service focused.
- Answer all calls and queries in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Process enquiries and follow up any queries and requests in a timely manner.
- Report to Duty Manager & Senior Manager.
- Liaise closely with all the relevant authorities & co-ordinate the organization of emergency intervention to provide assistance as required.
- Liaise with other departments as required.
- Monitor and adhere to all operational & maintenance activities in accordance with company standard.
- Monitor and accurately record all incidents/planned events in spreadsheets and hard copies and report to senior management.
- Comply with requirements of the company’s Integrated Management System.
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and processes relevant to your position.
- Must be flexible to work shifts. These will include:
- Public Holidays, etc.
- Administration services such as:
- Cash management including but not restricted to floats & vault change.
- Auditing: daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly, as required.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Clear communications skills.
- Customer services skills
- High attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for professional use.
If this position describes you, we look forward to receiving your application!
-Hall Recruitment Team