Customer Service Advisor
- Date Listed13/09/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are delighted to be working with a company who offer full career progression to ambitious employees. We have a number of open roles currently across their departments. If you are looking for a career in Insurance then this could be the first step on the ladder for you.
The teams are divided into:
- Motor and Home insurance
- Travel insurance
- Medical Screening insurance
- Health insurance
All positions are based on a 35-hour week either 9.00 – 5.00 or 10.00 – 6.00
Office based role though Wi-Fi is needed at home in the event of emergency.
Salary – 20k per annum, plus once probation period has been completed there is a monthly bonus which can be earned based on performance/attendance.
Insurance exams – Mandatory to sit these and obtain Insurance APA qualification. Company pays for cost of exam. Once achieved there is the ability to progress and develop and as an employee showing potential, advancement can be fast-tracked. You can also pursue CIP which is e equivalent to level 7 qualification.
Attention to detail is key along with some customer service experience, ideally from an office backgound but will also consider candidates from retail or hospitality who can demonstrate the qualities and attributes required. The role is customer service and is target driven.
Telephony experience – essential
Proficiency on computers – ability to navigate around a computer in Word and Excel
Someone who enjoys working towards KPIs and targets, who is confident but not overly so, who is driven, and has an engaging way about them over the phone. The environment is fast paced where you will be handling a large volume of calls per day which are in bound – dealing with complaints, quotations, renewals etc
Colleague benefits for permanent colleagues:
- Education exams contribution
- Annual Leave: 20 days per annum - incremental with service entitlement (21 days after 2 years, to a maximum of 25 days after 10 years).
- Private Health Insurance (All permanent colleagues are entitled to a salary deduction scheme with Irish Life Health) and Life Insurance Cover. The Company pays into a Permanent Health Insurance scheme and a Life cover scheme for you. After successful completion of the probationary period all colleagues are enrolled into the scheme
- TaxSaver Travel Ticket: Savings of up to 48% on travel costs
- Bike to work Scheme: tax relief up to a maximum of €1,000 when purchasing a bike
- Body rock performance gym - onsite - discounted sessions for colleagues
- Employment Assistance Programme
- Casual Fridays
- Sports and Social club membership
- Colleague Council
- Progression and career development opportunities
If this describes you and where you’d like to be then we’d like to hear from you. Roles are open now so please make your application immediately by sending us your CV.