Customer Service Advocate
- Date Listed18/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
My client is a well known public sector body located in Dublin City Center. They are looking to hire a Customer Service Advocate initially until December 2020.
The purpose of this role is to provide Service Excellence to my client's customers and colleagues by building a deep understanding of their needs, requirements and expectations and consistently meeting, managing and exceeding their expectations in a professional, courteous and respectful manner.
The duties and responsibilities are broken down as follows -
- Delivery of excellent levels of customer service, meeting specific activity metrics and the expectations as outlined in our customer charter.
- Responsibility and accountability for management of customer queries/tickets within agreed SLA’s, in a solution-focused manner
- Provide ongoing evaluation of processes and procedures; suggest methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to customers.
- Proactively support customers in relation to reporting, submission of registrations, providing and updating information and key detail
- Ensure efficient and effective processing of applications, registrations and payments.
- Financial administration supports particularly in relation to the payments generation breakdowns.
- Respond to internal/external queries and information requests, as appropriate in relation to operational activities
- Work in collaboration with programme centre staff to ensure smooth and efficient upstream and downstream processes.
- Engage in daily support and communications within the team so that all customer queries are actioned and resolved in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
This is an exciting role within a public sector body, offering 26 AL and a salary of €25,909.
To apply for this role, please email me your CV and a cover note.