Customer Service Representative - Dublin Airport
Date Listed 11/07/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Dublin Airport
Company description: Our client a leading global provider of airline catering is looking for Customer Service Representatives to expand their team.
- Attending aircraft where required and sign off flights with airline personnel, ensure that customer requirements and expectations are met.
- Taking responsibility, whilst on duty, for the daily operational requirements of the customers.
- Ensuring flights are catered to specification.
- Investigation customer reports or in conjunction with relevant departments and respond accordingly.
- Must be able to work varies shifts, weekends and bank holidays - 5 days over 7.
- Must be able to lift equipment with a max weight of 17kg
- Must be able to work in varies temperatures, as checking of flights is conducted in a holding fridge.
- Must be able to work at heights.
- Due to the early start times must have a means of transport to attend work as rostered
- Must be able provide references covering last 5 years with no gaps over 28 days.
Salary and Benefits:
- €10.00 per hour and overtime over 40 hours €15.00 per hour
- Full time work
- Paid Weekly
- Holiday & Bank Holiday Pay
- 10% Reduction off all CPC, ADR, Safe Pass, Forklift any many more courses if working with ISM Recruitment.
Hours of Work:
Please apply with an up to date CV.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
Winner for Best in Practice – Warehousing/Logistics/Light Industrial 2016
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism 2016
Shortlisted for Agency of Year 2016
To review more live vacancies visit us on www.ism.ie
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €10.00 to €15.00 /hour