German fluent Legal Coordinator
- Date Listed19/04/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Legal Coordinator ( Lease Processor)
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with a company that values, rewards and develops its employees? If so, it might just be the place for you. We are looking for a fluent German speaking Lease Processor with legal secretary and/or real estate assistant experience to work on the preparation, review and distribution of complex leasing transaction documents. The ideal person for this position will have general knowledge of real estate transactions and legal documents with excellent writing and analytical skills. The right candidate will also be detail oriented and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English.
- Demonstrated ability to review legal documents and compare data for deficiencies.
- Customer service, data entry and/or quality control experience is recommended and preferred.
- Must be very detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and effectively juggle multiple priorities.
- Exceptional work ethic; uses time productively, maximizes efficiency, and meets challenging work goals while still maintaining flexibility in terms of job responsibilities and workflow.
- Consummate people skills. Demonstrates talent at interacting effectively with all types of people.
- Ability to perform copying, distributing and/or mailing of documents (via regular and/or overnight mail) and other general clerical tasks to support department and/or team members.
- Must be able to type 50-70 wpm.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook (including email and calendaring), Word and Excel.
- Gym membership
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Taxsaver tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Fantastic team events
Salary: 25-30K doe p/year