Mechanical Administrator - Dublin
- Date Listed10/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are working with a leading Mechanical and Electrical company. We currently recruiting an Administrator. In this role you will support the busy Mechanical team with general administrative duties with a particular focus on co-ordination of utilities/ services across our growing portfolio of sites, and liaising with customers. This position is based in Dublin.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Mechanical team.
- Attend meetings/calls and recording actions
- Preparation of reports.
- Dealing with both internal and external staff.
- Recording of documentation.
- Organizing of meeting/interviews and site visits.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and MS Excel.
- Fluent English and strong written & oral communication skills
- Administration experience.
- Qualification in a Mechanical related discipline desirable but not essential
If you're interested - Apply now.
Send your CV and certs by Email and call Elaine on 01 456 8438
Job Type: Full-time