Office Administrator - Dublin
- Date Listed10/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Sherlock Recruitment are currently looking to appoint a highly motivated, pro - active and experienced individual to become part of a team within a leading Mechanical company, in Dublin. We are recruiting an Office Administrator to support the busy Mechanical team with general administrative duties with a particular focus on co-ordination of utilities/ services across our growing portfolio of sites, and liaising with customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to the busy Mechanical team.
- Tracking and recording of documentation.
- Organizing of interviews/meetings and site visits.
- Preparation of reports.
- Management of time sheets, assisting in monthly accounts as well as other duties assigned by management.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and MS Excel.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Administrative experience.
- Highly motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
If you're interested - apply now.
Send your CV by Email and call Elaine on 01 456 8438
Job Type: Full-time