You might be interested in these similar ads
Experienced office administrator seeking part-time position
Experienced office administrator seeking part-time work in Dublin city. Strong written and verbal communication skills Good telephone manner Highly organised Ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative Strong attention to detail Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office Numerical skills and bookkeeping experience
Administration Role - Weekly Pay
We are currently recruiting an experienced Administration professional for a full time role. Majority of calls to the office are sales related, you will log these and follow the CRM system through until job is made active. You will be responsible for supporting the sales, marketing, surveying, and administration teams. This position is based in Harrold's Cross. This includes the following: • R ...
Property Manager Assistant
Following the exciting merger of Core Estate Management and Benchmark Property Consultants, we are currently seeking experienced Administrator(s) to join our property management team. The coming together of the companies creates one of the largest property management agencies in Ireland. We view this as an exciting development for both companies and our clients as well as future ...
Purchasing Administrator Required
Purchasing Administrator Required for busy office in Sandyford, Co. DublinThe Role...Data EntryFinding prices from price listsProcessing ordersChecking OrdersDealing with SuppliersFilingGeneral Ad Hoc DutiesSkills Required....Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Tables, Filters, Sorting Ability to Multi-Task & PrioritiseExperience in Purchasing is preferred however not essential
Recepcionist / Office Assistant
The role:We are looking to recruit a Receptionist at Grant Thornton to join us in our Limerick office. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and professional receptionist wishing to join a busy team in a professional environment. The main purpose of this role is to ensure provision of an efficient and courteous reception service to all clients, visitors and staff.Main responsibilities ...
Purchasing Administrator for a role based in Dublin.Duties:Executing and following up on supplier purchase orders, and invoice matching.Dealing with queries in relation to invoice resolution with suppliers.Maintenance of necessary documents and records.Liaise with suppliers to correct discrepancies with quantity / quality.Requirements:Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.Excellen ...
50 euro Manual Handling courses every Tuesday and Thursday in Dublin 12
50 euro Manual Handling courses in Dublin 12 - Every Tuesday at 2pm and Thursday at 5pm - Duration: 3h - Venue: Ireland TT Ltd, 11C Parkmore Industrial Estate, Long Mile Road, Dublin 12, D12 RH39 *Only 50 euro. *The fee includes Manual Handling booklet, fully compliant Manual Handling Training Course certificate, refreshments and free parking. Credit card style badge with photo can be issue ...
Office Manager- Dublin 8
- Date Listed13/02/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Office Manager- Dublin 8| Permanent Opportunity| Professional Services Organisation
- To coordinate communication and liaison between Directors, Managers and staff
- To oversee the duties of reception and office
- To organise temporary staff and trainees as required
- To manage all office systems and suppliers
- Facilities Management- to ensure the office is always tidy and stocked
- To assist Directors as required on administrative tasks
- To chart timekeeping and leave for staff members
- To organise travel arrangements as required for staff members
- To assist the Accounts team as required
- To ensure all Quality systems and implements and followed by the team
- Ideally 5 years + experience in a similar role within a professional services organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent typing skills-50 words per minute accurate typing
- Excellent IT skills and Excellent Customer Service/Telephone manner
- Degree qualified would be an advantage for this role
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan