Date Listed 25/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Our company is looking for a reliable Operations Agent with a strong Customer Service background.
The daily responsibilities will include:
- Customer service - dealing with customers queries;
- Tracking and tracing deliveries;
- Acting as a communication liaison through the system and answer incoming phone calls from drivers on the road and customers
- Looking after customers bookings
- Collaborating with management to modify daily routes to accommodate the needs of customers
- Dispatching jobs to drivers;
- Cultivating strong relationships with drivers and customers to reduce the stress that comes with last minute schedule changes
- Monitoring any sudden route changes and working with drivers to establish new routes for new customers or areas
- Placing bookings on the internal system and coordinating with customers and suppliers
Required skills will include:
- Ability to work in a team environment in high pressure situations
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Computer literate
- Good knowledge of the roadways throughout Dublin City is an advantage.
Our office is based in Unit 2, Rosemount Business Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com
Add to Watchlist