PA / Team Secretary / Team Administrator
Date Listed 14/08/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Contract
PA / Team Secretary
LOCATION: DUBLIN SOUTH (DART LINE AND BUS ROUTE)
JOB TYPE: 12 MONTH CONTRACT WITH A STRONG VIEW TO PERM
SALARY: NEG DOE
Working hours 8:30-5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our client a leading global company, are seeking an experienced PA / Team Administrator / Secretary to join a busy team.
Working within a team of administrators this role includes:
• Provision of telephone support for the department.
• Screen and manage all calls and queries and reassign as appropriate.
• Management and maintenance of diaries.
• Typing of all correspondence and reports for team.
• Ensuring all files are compliant.
• Organising and attending team meetings, providing agendas and minutes.
• Assisting with room set for client meetings.
• Research / organise and book efficient travel arrangements for team members.
• Assisting with client entertainment events / conferences etc.
• Ensuring department is adequately stocked for stationary; printers etc. are kept in working order.
• Maintaining all holiday records, sick leave and expenses.
• At least 2 years previous administration experience.
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent telephone, customer service and communication skills.
• Proven organisational and time management skills.
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.
Denise Grant, Head of HR/Office & Managed Services on 015541292.
(All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
RED TREE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISES IN THE RECRUITMENT OF THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONS:
Legal | Finance |Tax | Accounting | Risk | Compliance | Insurance | Funds| Banking | HR | IT | Cyber | Company Secretary| Office Support| Aviation Asset Finance & Leasing | Data| Audit