Parttime Admin / Trainee Buyer
- Date Listed16/05/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
Gaffney Mechanical are currently looking to recruit someone to fill the role of Junior Office Admin/ trainee buyer, office experience necessary.The day to day duties of the successful candidate will include, managing all incoming calls, meeting and greeting visitors, general administration.You will also work closely with the Senior buyer, creating purchase orders, co-ordinating deliveries with site foremen, taking material list over the phone. Following up on deliveries to site. Chasing credits due from suppliers. This role offers a great opportunity to grow and advance in our ever expanding company. This is a busy and demanding role that will involving multiple live projects which will require you to multitask and prioritise the workloads.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Exceptional customer-service skills and effective communication both verbal and written.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
- An aptitude for working with numbers is essential.
- Attention to detail is necessary.
3 days a week hours are flexible, but holidays must be covered when the other buyers are off.