Senior Admissions & Reception Officer
- Date Listed01/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Reports: Principal/Director of Studies
The Senior Admissions Officer is a role on the programme management team of Ashfield College. Ashfield College is a private post primary school for 5th and 6th Year students, facilitating exceptional outcomes for our students for over 40 years.
The Senior Admissions & Reception Officer will work directly with the Principal and Director of Studies undertaking tasks and duties as defined by the Principal & Director of Studies.
This is a full-time role, based in Ashfield College, Dundrum, Dublin 16.
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
On occasion, some flexibility may be required.
Essential requirements for the role
• A third level degree qualification in a relevant discipline
• 5 years’+ experience in a similar role
• Proactive, flexible and adaptive
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly organised with a track record of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
• Team player, with ability to work on one’s own initiative
• Familiar with the use of, and creation of Standard Operating Procedures
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to multi task, think creatively and work well under pressure
• Professional and efficient with an innate sense of discretion and confidentiality
• Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
• Excellent project management and organisational skills
• High levels of I.T. proficiency including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Desirable requirements for the role
• Experience of working in the education sector in a similar role
• Experience of dealing with a school community i.e. post primary students, parents and staff
• Experience of the post primary education sector in Ireland