You might be interested in these similar ads
Sherlock Recruitment are recruiting a Document Controller to join a busy team of administrators in Dublin 12. The successful candidate will be working in a busy office environment working efficiently to meet deadlines.Contract:Four months32 hours per week (minimum)Job Description:Taking and transferring of incoming calls and taking messages.Manage all expenses for the team, track and process payme ...
Estimator / Administrator
ESTIMATOR / ADMINISTRATORWe are a leading HVAC contractor based in Dublin 15 and we are looking to strengthen our sales and contracts admin team with the addition of an estimator / administrator. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record in managing and co-ordinating tendering and estimating activities.The role will be based in our Head Office at Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.Duties will in ...
German fluent Legal Coordinator
Legal Coordinator ( Lease Processor) Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with a company that values, rewards and develops its employees? If so, it might just be the place for you. We are looking for a fluent German speaking Lease Processor with legal secretary and/or real estate assistant experience to work on the preparation, review and distribution of complex leasing transaction d ...
Office Administrator with Estate Agency
Established in 2004, Get Property Limited, t/a Get Property & Get Let, is a customer focused property company which has shown continuous growth since its inception. It specialises in the sale and lettings of residential properties. It is an extremely busy company, its lettings department alone manages hundreds of properties throughout Dublin. We now seek a new staff member who has t ...
Job Title Grant AdministratorLocation: Dublin 2Salary: €13.45/ph (equivalent to €25,871)Annual Leave: 23 days working days per annum + public holidaysHours of Attendance: Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.Duration of contract: 1 yearMain Job Function: Receive, record and process applications for grants and ...
Administrative Assistant, Dublin 2 One of our clients, an insurance premium finance provider is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their organization ASAP. Full training will be provided. Role and Responsibilities Providing Best in Class Customer Care when dealing with customer enquiries and maintaining excellent communication when dealin ...
Internship Tour Operator's Contracting Department
About the Abbey GroupHead quartered in the heart of historic Dublin, the Abbey Group is one of Ireland’s longestestablished and best known Incoming Tours operators. The Group was founded in 1978when Abbey Ireland was launched. Today the group has expanded its services in Edinburghand London. With over 160 staff and with overseas representatives in ten key markets, we arerecognised as the market le ...
Senior Document Controller
- Date Listed29/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Duties and Responsibilities for the Document Controller position:
- Manage the Document Control system for the life cycle of the projects. Where applicable, establish the project on the Document Control system in line with company protocols.
- Manage and host Document Control training sessions for new users within the project team, either with groups or on an individual basis.
- Create and manage document workflows in the Document Control system, with direction from the project team, in line with company procedures.
- Validation, checking and curating of all incoming and outgoing project documentation including receipt, classification, verification, registry, distribution and retrieval.
- Configuration and preparation of status reports on workflows, sample submissions, TQs, RFIs and other re-portable data.
- Establishment and maintenance of central site files, controlled and uncontrolled drawings and registers.
- Collation of Operation and Maintenance, Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental, BCAR files
- Attend meetings to allow engagement of team and stakeholders.
- Continuously identify and communicate opportunities for enhancement and reduction of waste and risks to Project Manager.
- Ad-hoc high level administrative support to the site team, if applicable.
Experience & Skills needed for the Document Controller position:
- Experience of working on projects with large volumes of data and information from various sources
- Advanced experience of electronic document management system(s).
- Ability to effectively communicate with, and educate all stakeholders in the system ensuring the protocols are strictly adhered to.
- Experience of dealing with multidisciplinary design teams and client teams.
- Experience of dealing with the sub-contractors and the wider supply chain.
- Ability and willingness to train others.
- Knowledge of naming conventions for BIM
- Well organised and self-motivated.
- Diligent and an analytical thinker.
- Excellent document preparation and formatting skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, multitask and troubleshoot.
- Good time management skills.
- Interest in project delivery processes, project administration and the wider industry.
- Underpinning Training & CPD as part of a broader CPD strategy.
Required Criteria for the Document Controller position:
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite
- Some understanding of naming conventions for BIM - BS 1192 and PAS 1192.
- Experience of configuration and management of systems in compliance with BS 1192 and PAS 1192.
- Advanced user of CDE Software
All applicants will be treated confidentially.