Temporary / Contract Office Staff
Date Listed 18/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Temporary
Achievers Resource Solutions is a trusted recruitment agency, with offices in Dublin City Centre and North County Dublin, providing high-quality recruitment services to our clients and candidates alike.
We currently have vacancies throughout Dublin and the surrounding areas and are now seeking on-call temporary/contract office staff to provide relief cover for our growing client base.
Assignments can run Monday – Friday between varying hours (typically anytime between 8.30am – 6pm). There are no late nights or weekend work. Although full-time work cannot be guaranteed, successful candidates are always offered regular assignments which can run from a few days/weeks to several months at a time.
Hourly pay rates vary depending on the assignment and there is a weekly payroll.
As Temporary / Contract Office Staff, your Responsibilities will include:
- Providing relief support to our clients; duties will vary depending on the clients’ individual needs.
- Experience in the following areas would be advantageous:
- Payroll / Accounts / Bookkeeping
- Customer Service
The Successful Candidates:
- You have a minimum of 1 year 'relevant experience within office environments
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have strong organisational skills and can prioritise your time if faced with multiple tasks
- You have very strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook)
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong data entry and typing skills
- You can work on your own initiative as well as within a team environment
More info available at www.achievers.ie